Skip to content
- Overnight grain markets were higher for corn, higher for soybeans, and higher for wheat.
- This morning the USDA announced the private sale of 140,000MT of soybeans sold to unknown destinations for the 2015-2016 marketing year.
- This morning’s export sales report was surprisingly good for old crop soybeans, as expected for corn, and solid for wheat.
- Tomorrow will be the first notice day for August grain futures.
- Informa economics will have their estimate this morning around 10 .
To continue reading this article, please Sign Up or log in. It’s free!